Sunday 16 October 2011

Plug Hub! Oink Oink..

Have you ever thought about how ugly the power strips are? Of course you have... Often white, boring, only for made for practical solutions. Usually they look similar to this:













Horrible! They ruin the interior of your home, probably the reason why they have invented so many 'hiding' solutions for the elictrisity.
Anyway. A few days ago I suddenly found a genius design to that ugly, practical... thing. Watch this!


It gives the power strip a new, well designed, humoristic touch and I love it! They even included the pig's tail! So cute.
A pity is that with the three way UK plug it doesn't give the same comparison to a pig's nose, but since I'm from Norway it will work with our system - ha ha!
My only consern is how safe it is, although they do claim it has "(...) built-in circuit breaker that protects from overload."
Well, ok then, I'm having one in the future!

It is designed by Art Lebedev.

No comments:

Post a Comment