Friday, 17 January 2014

How football can save your relationship (sort of..)

This is absolutely brilliant, and I'm not even into football! It is a set of four ads for Libero football magazine, where in each one there is a woman explaining to her love the different problematic issues in daily life - through football metaphors. Maybe I should try this the next time my boyfriend and I are having an argument. Need to learn some more football first though. Guess he will be happy about that too.

" "If they explain it to you with football, you get it" is the concept created by the agency to put across the message that LĂ­bero is not just a football magazine, but also one that uses the world's most popular sport to talk about other topics such as culture, art and style, among others."
- Lola Madrid

Enjoy the watch!







First spotted on  Itsnicethat.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment