Sunday 9 June 2013

Vishesh Verma

The jewelleries in these images are not the ones that drew my attention in the first place, though I can see that they are beautiful. What drew me was the artistic photographs that stands out like a jewellery in its own right (I am sorry for the exaggerated descripton, but they look soooo good!!). I love the choice of colour in the background, lights, objects and flowers that contrasts and blends into each other so well.
It is like an inedible lollipop! (That was maybe going too far as well? Oh well.) OMNOMNOM.







The photographs are taken by the Mumbai-based fashion and advertisement photographer, Vishesh Verma: http://www.visheshverma.com/
Hair & Make-up by Daniel Bauer
Styling by Tia Paranjape
Model: Amanda Rodriguez Valero (Inega Model Management)

No comments:

Post a Comment