Monday 14 November 2011

Uni Project; InDesign

We had introduction to InDesign this week. The brief said to find typographic design you thought were bad or good. I went on with one of those I thought was good. You had to analyse the design, identify the constituent parts and create a new piece of design that displays these elements in a clear, creative and informative way. You had to include the original piece (in my piece; the red, square one within the white frame), but the focus should be on the descriptive text and annotation.

My final piece focus on how your eyes read/follow a design, and how important supporting design elements are to strengthen the message it conveys. This is illustrated with the red line following down a path within a strict, yet dynamic frame. You find the overall annotations on the right hand side.
Format: W:357mm  H:420mm (a bit larger than an A3)
(I do apologize that it seem to be presented with a bad resolution)





No comments:

Post a Comment