Tuesday 8 November 2011

Amazone Arrival!

When I came home from uni today I felt like a little child on Christmas morning.
A package! For me!
Well, bought by me, wrapped by Amazone.
What was in it? A bunch of books I have wanted for a long time! Well, only 1/100 of all the books I want, but this should keep me busy for a while.

Information on these ones will come as I read them.

I also got this one at school; 'Walt Disney and Europe' by Robin Allan. As a child growing up with Disney movies I think it is really interesting now as a grown up (well..) to see them in a new, professionel way and enjoy the beauty of the illustrations once again.

It's a study of how Europe and European culture influenced Walt Disney and his artists in the making of the Disney animated feature films from 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' to 'The Jungle Book'.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment